Friday, December 7

Love Fashion for Home!

I love Fashion For Home and am a big fan of always using them instead of Ikea. I adore my Adorno Wardrobe. Their quality is superb and made of real wood and the assembly is dead simple. It only took about 30 minutes to put together. This wardrobe is the only one that fit in the tiny space by my doorway and still is able to hold 6 coats, many pairs of boots, shoes, etc. It's marvelous for my tiny 10x10 space. I was also able to put it together myself without any help. Their customer service is great too. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. Highly recommend Fashion For Home check them out!



1 comment:

Elle Johns said...

Wow the fact that you put that together is extremely impressive - looks complicated!!! 



♥ Elle
www.thehighfeather.com 
High Feather Twitter
High Feather Facebook
High Feather Bloglovin

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥