Friday, January 7

A Girl With A Camera

We Heart It
I love pictures of girls with their cameras taking photographs. I don't know why. I just think they're beautiful and are empowering. I love to see their passion. We all love our cameras. I know I love mine. It is a part me. It is my sight. No matter what gets me down, or what kind of day I've had, everything disappears when I pick up a camera and I know everything will be okay. I'm just the girl with the camera.

Do you love taking photos? Are you a girl with a camera? Send me your pics of you with your camera to fromlondonwithluv@gmail.com for my Thursday post series A Girl With A Camera.
Absolutely Beautiful Things
Media Photobucket
On The Contrary
me

1 comment:

louise bobbe said...

I don't have a picture of me with my camera, but I do have my pictures at http://www.louisebobbe.com/ if you fancy looking.