Friday, December 10

Hello old friend


When I was in elementary school there was nothing more exciting than a shopping trip to Esprit which at the time was located in West Hollywood right across from the I-Hop and is now a CVS pharmacy which is totally depressing. The building was very modern cement and they had these little kid size shopping carts. I was a kid in a candy store for sure. I can still feel the thrill of walking around and trying on all those amazing clothes. It was the 80's and let's just say there were a lot of geometric shapes and loud colors. It was azzzzome as my friend says. I have not worn Esprit since I was 12 and was brought back to this nostalgic state by a trip to the big Esprit on Oxford St. I have to say. I'm liking their style. Maybe I'll be an Esprit girl once again!







No comments: