Wednesday, April 29

Flu Protection that Really Works

I will be back to full time blogging next week. I am almost settled in my new amazing pad. In the meantime, this is a great article from Natural News on how to prevent the flu. The Vitamin C really works. I was reading Linus Pauling's book on Vitamin C, particularly ascorbic acid, and how it can protect you from getting sick. This stuff really works. I take both Ester-C 3000 mg twice a day and Truly Natural Vitamin C from Health Force Naturals (which is made from Cherries and doesn't give you stomach upset if you are sensitive - tastes amazing too). I find that this is the best way to feed my adrenals and keep from getting sick and tired. Read here for other things you can do:
use-natural-remedies-and-treatments-for-the-flu_1241036843816

No comments: