Tuesday, January 1

New Years Resolution: REUSE, RENEW, REPLENISH

Hello everyone! Happy New Year! I hope you have a wonderful, exciting, prosperous, healthy and more than anything fun Year ahead. It looks like the world is catching on to the need to take care of our planet and this year I hope will be that of renewal, reuse and replenishment! Let's make the old new and wonderful again! Here are some of my favorite recycled items. Feel free to send me your favorites and I'll post them so we can spread the word!

Recycled leather bags from Ashely Watson from Fatal:



Recycled bicycle chain bowl by Resource Revival at Elsewares:
Sea Glass jewelry from Sea Find Designs:

More to come! Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Di Overton said...

Happy New Year to you. Hard to believe those bags are recycled.