Thursday, December 20

I love Dolan Geiman!

Well I love his work! I have been a fan of Dolan's for a long time and I just can't keep him to myself any longer. Dolan was born in the valleys of Virginia and grew up working on the family Christmas tree farm. The cold air of the Blue Ridge Mountains and the wide open wilderness comes across in his work:He's a little bit country and a little bit Rock'n Roll!
You just want to hang his pieces up in the living room and cozy up to the fire. Each piece is so unique and special it gives you a really warm since of nostalgia as if someone has just told a great folk story.
I just bought the one above and the one below is another absolute fave!

Now one of Chicago's most well known artists, Dolan's work has spread across the globe. For more on Dolan and his work please visit his website or his etsy store:
New to his shop are his box art reproductions which I think are really cool and would make a great gift or investment:

No comments: