Monday, September 17

My favorite kitchens and nooks!

These are a few of my favorite kitchens and nooks from Domino that I look at over and over again. They are just so fresh and modern. I love them and thought I would share them!

The pink and striped wallpaper with these furniture style cabinets that provide a great contrast to the clean lines of the marble table makes for a very modern and chic kitchen. I'd call it the Hepburn kitchen:
I love this tile. It feels like you're on a Greek Island and is so fresh:
This soft blue feels very French and is so soothing. Makes me want to cook things that involve pastry dough:
I love this blue and black combo, obviously as they're my signature colors, and think this is a fun twist for a modern kitchen:
A fire place in the kitchen is so cozy, I love this feeling:
How great is this wallpaper! I love the butterflies:
I love breakfast nooks and bars! The marble here is so clean and fresh and the modern photography over the couch is just my kind of space. This is one of my all time favorite photos:
This is my second favorite photo, as I love how bright and cheerful the space is and think the wall of photos is fantastic:

No comments: