Tuesday, August 28

OohLaLa Leather!

I rode horses for years and I don't know if that's why I love it but one thing is true, I love good leather! It makes me happy. Check out Domino's Gallery on gorgeous leather items. OohLaLa Domino does it again! The navy blue couch below took my breath away. Do you think Ralph Lauren will consider renaming it The Bueller?

A beautiful corner chair from American Leather. I love this steel gray:
Two beautiful ottomans from Elite Leather. I love the gold trim on the bottom. Very chic!
I love this gorgeous honey leather chair by Drexel Heritage that makes me want to curl up with a good book. It reminds me of a Palomino I used to ride. Gorgeous color!
Lastly, some inspiration rooms. I just love these. OohLaLa!


2 comments:

Suzy said...

Hi there - I'm the same - I have a real thing for leather - it's the smell mostly that does it for me. Sounds strange to most people -either that or they think I'm a bit kinky ;)

Unknown said...

Great posting on leather inspirations!