Sunday, August 26

My Studio Makeover

I have finally completed making over my studio / project room. I couldn't be more excited about my project table from Pier 1 imports. It's small and sleek enough to fit in the small area I have for my studio. It also has so much storage space it made it possible for me to organize all my projects. Here are my before and after pictures. I still have more organizing and simplifying to do and I am TOTALLY open to suggestions. I wanted to paint the walls blue but because I rent I decided to cover them with my photographs and my moms art instead. I think I like it better to be surrounded by my inspiration. I would love o hear your thoughts. How did I do?

BEFORE

DURING

AFTER





4 comments:

john cotter said...

Really nice. You have a beautiful place and it photographs very well (surprise, surprise!!)

Jodie Hurt said...

Looks fabulous! I just took over the spare bedroom as a work space, and I couldn't be happier. It's nice having a great-looking and functional space to call your own.

Unknown said...

Thank you both of you! It is wonderful having a work space that is so functional, bright and cheerful.

Suzy said...

Wow, that's quite a transformation! Good for you!